CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Finally Have a Sister!


My brother got married this past weekend. Surprised? Not as much as we were... lol. It is still strange to think about my little brother even being old enough to have a wife. Her name is Sarah and she is incredibly smart and sweet. We share a love for sushi and shopping and of course we both adore my brother Jay. :) Jay and Sarah came to visit labor day weekend, and unfortunately I didn't get as much time as I would've liked to get to know her because of two weddings (one I was in) and work.
I gotta admit, I was slightly unhappy that I wasn't present for their marriage, but after seeing them together I feel better. Watching the newlyweds, I can't decide if I think it's more cute or nauseating. BUT I can tell she really loves my brother, and that is what I care about the most. She would kill me if she knew I posted this picture... but sshhh I trust you'll keep a secret.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Wow! I couldn't have been more surprised if you said your mom was pregnant with a girl! That's incredible!

I'm glad Jay's happy - though it's SUPER wierd to see him married. I just remember you groaning because of all your little brothers annoying you. I also remember walking Jay and Kenny down to the pool in your neighborhood.

And, now he's married? Wow.

Cyd said...

hahaha! my baby brothers are all grown up now! I can't believe it. It makes me feel REALLY old.

Post a Comment