CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Rude Awakening



It is such a sad thing to come off vacation to only be slapped in the face by the real world again. I don't think I'm a lazy person, but maybe I am because the only desire I have right now is to quit my job, move to the ocean and become a beach bum. Well, in case you're wondering I just had the most wonderful vacation ever! I will say i was a little uncomfortable with the fact that I was going to be surrounded by 6 teenagers all week, but they turned out to be great. The 3 girls, Gina, Sam, and Meg though a few years younger than myself, reminded me of some of my best friends and brought out that goofy side of me that I sometimes forget about it. It turned out to be somewhat theraputic and just plain fun. I got reacquainted with my brother and mother in law, did a little snorkeling, some sailing, lots of sun bathing and snuggled up to my hunny and watched Prison Break at night. What more could a girl ask for? Food, friends, and family. Ok to I could've passed on the sea sickness, and honestly I'll never do another boat vacation again due to that fact, and cold showers/ never showering and being wet all the time and having my cabin smell like mildew due to everything being wet... but honestly awesome, amazing, beautiful, completely relaxing. I didn't think about work once! now THAT is a miracle in itself. Coming back to work today, I was basically told my job was on the line, but that's a blog for another day. Here's some pics. Enjoy! For more pictures I have a photo album posted on my myspace page. www.myspace.com/smartc03

1 comments:

Holli said...

I am so jealous of you! I'm dying to go on an exotic vacation. I liked when you described the "down sides" of the vacation. True Cyd form - find flaws in paradise...

:)

Love ya!

Post a Comment