CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Baby Fever

It's official. I have baby fever. Daniel and I have planned our life quite to a tee when it comes to starting our family, and while in my head I am very much all about sticking to the plan, EVERYBODY i know seems to have recently had a child or is pregnant and having a baby. Little cute angels/monsters running around everywhere. Honestly, Holli's blog does not help one bit... I get this giddy feeling inside everytime I read a cute story about her beautiful daughter Gabi. I want cute stories too!!! I know ultimately I'm still not quite ready... close, but not yet. Plans have changed, and family beginnings is sooner than Daniel and I had originally planned, but that makes it all the more desireable. Just a little up to dater, Daniel may be seeking a career change. He is interested in working for a company in AZ. This is wonderful because they would pay for his schooling. It's a good paying job with boundless opportunities. I would no longer have to work!!! (that is my favorite part) and we can start a family. (ok, that's my favorite part too). To be perfectly honest, Gallipolis has been a great place for us... but I'm ready to blow this joint! We would like to ultimately end up in Tucson, AZ in a sweet community called Rancho Sahuarita. Check it out. www.ranchosahuarita.com It is the 8th largest master planned community in the United States. And we would be near relatives, which is equally awesome. We still have a while before we know for sure if this is a go, but I have good feelings about it that's for sure. And I still have baby fever!

3 comments:

Holli said...

Awww... I'm sorry I make you baby hungry. Here's an idea: I'll fly Gabi to you. Try her out for a week and I feel sure that you'll be cured! :) Just kidding... I understand the baby fever. I currently have bouts with it myself. Don't worry - you'll have a little one soon enough. Enjoy every period of your life, you'll miss them when they're gone.

Debbie and Matt said...

hehehehehehe... HAVE BABIES!!!! Then our kids can play together!!!!

Daniel & Jessica said...

Hahahaha! Cyd, you make me laugh! I get baby fever sometimes too, but teaching ruins any near desire for children! hahaha... Well, if you are in the Las Vegas area, give me a call!! I'd love to hang out. I'm about 50 miles from the strip, so we could do something!! Well, don't worry, when you have a baby, you will miss alone time with your hubby. That's what I've been hearing! =) Talk to you soon! love ya!
Oh yeah, 801-318-2267. Hopefully you'll be this way soon!

Post a Comment