CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Less Than 2 Weeks!

I don't think it has fully hit me yet. I've never been more excited to start a new adventure, but as the day gets closer the fear of leaving behind those I love grows a little stronger. I have been so lucky in my time here to meet such wonderful friends who have helped me during my stay here in Valparaiso, IN. Saying goodbye is not going to be easy.
As a going away present Jason bought me an external hard drive that I so desperately needed, and since he is a computer GENIUS he took my laptop for the day while I was at work and transferred all my important files and wiped my computer, reinstalled programs, upgraded me to Windows 7 and even wiped down and cleaned my computer (it was filthy). Now my computer runs like a dream! My hero :)
I am also still stressed that I have not secured an apartment yet. That is a long story in itself, but it is very difficult to look for a place with somebody else than it is for just yourself. I am sooo excited to be moving with my best friend, but I just hope an apartment comes through soon. So much to do, so little time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment