CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Getting ready for Tucson

So tomorrow bright and early, I am flying to Tucson, AZ to visit my long lost husband. It has been 1 1/2 months since I've seen him, and I am feeling rather anxious to get there and be with him again, if only for a few days. The time apart has been very difficult at times, especially with our opposite sleeping schedules. Daniel has been working hard, and studying even harder. I know how hard it is for him to be so far from home, carrying the burden of providing for our family, and I am so grateful for his selflessness. I think it's been especially difficult for him to watch me live life apart from him, but I sincerely hope he knows how much I love him.
I'm very nervous for flying. I have bad anxiety problems when it comes to getting on an airplane. I fly quite a bit, and this never used to be a problem. I had one bad flight experience a few years ago, and ever since then I've been terrified. I usually have to take some anxiety pills to put me to sleep on the plane. So please pray for me! I will post pictures from the trip when I get back! :)

1 comments:

Holli said...

Cyd, I understand.

You know me - I'm an old pro at flying - my dad's a friggin pilot! But, I was nervous about flying to AZ when I went because 1/2 the flight was on one of those teeny tiney planes that sits like 10 people and doesn't have a bathroom. That was freaky.

To help me, I downloaded some of my favorite comedians (try Jim Gaffigan) and I only let myself listen to them while I was on that flight.

It worked in tricky my brain into settling down. I laughed all the way to AZ.

Post a Comment