CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rock Climbing Adventures





I have finally found something I think I really enjoy and is also great exercise. It may not look it, but I was definitely sweating from the intensity. I am even more excited to move to AZ because I am ready to take on some outdoor rock climbing and I'm sure Arizona has great spots! I get pretty freaked out by heights, but climbing gives me this adrenaline rush that makes me want to go higher despite my fears. If you haven't tried indoor climbing, I definitely recommend it. It's a blast. Most places will offer classes to teach you the basic stuff. You will need to learn to belay, but it isn't too difficult. It's a great group/family activity and many places will have walls that kids can climb as well. Anyways, if you're looking for something new and exciting to do, and are tired of the same old stuff, go rock climbing!

1 comments:

Holli said...

Hooray! That's awesome. I want to try.

Post a Comment