CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

General Conference

I think is the first General Conference I have truly looked forward to in my entire life. It's sad to admit that, but my circumstances have really caused me to seek wisdom from those around me that I trust and especially my spiritual leaders. I am amazed that almost every talk given this weekend focused on trials, difficulties, and overcoming. So many stories and perspectives were shared, and I was fed. I am so grateful for a living prophet President Thomas S. Monson. I have taken for granted the blessings of having truly inspired men to lead and guide this church, but this weekend was a reawakening. After hearing so many comforting words from the speakers, I felt my Heavenly Father's love for me and reassurance that I would be okay.

1 comments:

Holli said...

It was a good General Conference. I agree! :)

Post a Comment