CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thank You

This year is going by so quickly. It is already April and I need to start classes in May. I still don't know which school I'll be attending, but I suppose I better get on the ball. Right now I'm really grateful for the tender mercies of my Father in Heaven. He is always mindful of me. He gives me strength in my moments of weakness, and He has given me light in so much darkness. I have such great friends! I'm thankful for everyone who has reached out to me and shown me love despite my failures and shortcomings. Thank you for your prayers. I really can feel them.
So what is my plan? Well tentatively I am planning on finishing my education. Reading my Patriarchal Blessing has reinforced in me the need to do that. I have a few details to work out about the "where", but I am confident the Lord will guide me. I love you all and want you to know that I have been so touched by the love and concern expressed by you all. It's easy to feel lost in this world and I've been amazed by the outpouring of love. Please continue to pray for me; my trials are not over yet. But I do know that through the enabling powers of the Atonement, I will make it through. There is light at the end of the tunnel. My Father in Heaven has a plan for me, and I know it's one that includes happiness.

1 comments:

Holli said...

You can do it, girl! One step at a time...

Post a Comment