CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another Semester Down

Almost! In exactly 2 weeks I will be done with another semester of classes and finals. Hallelujah! It's feels like yesterday I just started classes. Though during some moments the days felt unbearably long, these past few months have flown by. My application has gone into Valparaiso University and I will be sending out my Medical University of South Carolina application in about a month. I'm mildly stressed out about getting accepted, but I know things will work out. Even if that means I get rejected from both schools, that just means there is another route for me to take. I will be extremely disappointed if I don't get accepted (preferably by MUSC), but such is life and I've experienced worse, and life goes on regardless.

I'm currently volunteering at the hospital. Tomorrow will be my 2nd day. So far it seems simple enough... I was slightly overwhelmed when they told me all the things I could be doing, not that it sounded difficult, but I wasn't sure I would remember all of it. I am probably over thinking it. I am volunteering in the ER. I make calls to discharge patients for half the time that I'm there and survey their experience, and the rest of the time I do hospitality type stuff, run specimen to lab, and I guess whatever the Charge Nurse needs me to do.

Next semester is going to be even crazier than this semester. I will be attending two schools bc my school didn't offer two of the classes I needed. I will be taking Human Development, Composition II, General Chem, Microbiology, and Anatomy & Physiology II. 18 credit hours total- should be blast! Pray that I don't burn out! I will definitely be making the most of my break. I think a trip out of town is in order :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment