CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

I Bleed Blue

It's finals week. Last push of the semester... here we go. One final complete, three to go. Strange during the most annoying week of the school year, I am missing BYU. Strange only because finals week at BYU would be far more torturous than here at PNC. Don't get me wrong, PNC is a good school, but... well it's a little bland here. I miss BYU's beautiful campus. The unique buildings. And most of all the diversity. There is NO diversity here. This is something I never minded growing up, actually I never noticed it. I didn't know any different. Something about BYU just feels like home. The likelihood of me returning is pretty much zero, but if I could rewind, I would never have left. I miss dancing in ROC (a multicultural dance group) as horrifying as it was for me. I was painfully shy during that time, but I can't deny it was an amazing experience. Some unforgettable memories were created during my time at BYU. It's hard not to look back. It will always be close to my heart, but I plan on creating many more exciting new memories. Hopefully those memories include traveling... hehe but we shall see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment