CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Breakthrough

Sometimes I forget how lucky I am. I have a wonderful husband who treats me like a queen even at times when it is undeserved. I live in a nice apartment and sleep on a comfortable bed every night. I have parents who have raised me in the gospel and though they aren't perfect have always been loving and supportive. Growing up, I've lived in many different places which has blessed me with the ability to adapt. I had the opportunity to attend BYU and make friends that would be a positive influence during crucial times in my life. I've always been blessed with good jobs. I can pay my bills. I was married in the temple. I am healthy (for the most part!). I am loved.
Putting aside all the garbage from this world, today I've decided to take a step back and be grateful for my life and the way it's all worked out. My Heavenly Father has never left me, nor does He leave any of us. I can only hope to be a tool in His hands to bless the lives of others as He has placed those in my life that have blessed me. The Lord loves us so much and wants to bless us. I am lucky to know this.

3 comments:

Daniel Van Orman said...

no no, you don't understand. I am the lucky one!

Debbie and Matt said...

Cyd... can i say that I love you! You are such a wonderful daughter of our Heavenly Father! You always are such an honest and loving person! Heavenly Father notices that you are trying! I think you are very blessed! I would love to get to know you better! call me ne time! 801-616-6510 cell or 804-612-7668 house. Love ya!

Holli said...

Hooray for you.

I will call you this week - I promise. Pray that my life slows down...

:)

Post a Comment