CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

This is very similar to my journal writing habits

I write and progressively each month it gets to be less and less... hmm! Well family update, Daniel did passed his entrance exam if anyone is wondering! He will be taking another test on Tuesday and all of his paperwork has been submitted. He has his actual interview in 2 weeks! After that it's a waiting game.
As for me I just recently took a job promotion. I am working as the Teller Coordinator for US Bank and conveniently it is right across the street from where I live. I was especially grateful for this, since we live right smack downtown in Gallipolis, OH. And today they had the 4th of July parade and tonight the fireworks. While there is only a populaion of 5000, all of those people come out for these types of deals. They've had a 3 day festival going on and it's almost impossible to find parking. So thank goodness for not having to drive!
On another note, this Sunday is my day to teach in Relief Society.... YIKES! I've never ever ever taught a Sunday school class or a relief society class. Last time it was my turn, I got out of it due to a combined meeting with the Priesthood and the Branch President giving the lesson. Ok some may say no big deal. But over a period of time I've developed quite a phobia of standing in front of groups of people. My topic is Visiting Teaching and the best part about that is there hasn't been any visiting teaching in our branch for a loooong time. At least not since I've been here and we got here in October. I feel slightly stressed out by the task at hand and have spent much time on my knees pleading for direction. So everyone please pray for me!
Well I suppose I should stop procrastinating and go clean house. We're having friends and family over for fireworks tonight and then Max, my awesome brother in law, is coming to visit for a week! Ahhh busy busy!

2 comments:

Monik said...

I'm sure your class went pretty good Cyd.. My calling is to teach the Laurels, and it's pretty scary, there's only 4 of them, but it's the most scared I've been to teach in a class. We are hoping that you guys move closer to us :) besos!

Cyd said...

Thanks for the support guys! I love you both, will post and update soon!

Post a Comment