CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Home Sweet Home

My husband is fabulous. Last night he picked me up from the airport even though my flight didn't come in until midnight and it is over a 2 hour drive home and he had to work the next day. I offered to drive home so he could rest, but he could tell I was totally pooped out from flying all day and refused to let me drive. I tried to be a trooper and stay up to keep him company but the last 45 minutes I passed out. Well as soon as I walk in the door I go into our bedroom and there is this!


The note basically says how much he missed me and how being at home by himself helped him to realize all the little things he missed about me... so he left me some more notes throughout our apartment for me to find later. So Daniel just left for work and the first thing I did when he stepped out the door was look in every nook and cranny until I found every note he had left me. I was trying to downplay my excitement, but what can I say? I'm a sucker for a little romance. :) I don't know if I found all of them but I think I found most of them! Here's just a few!







I know... I'm lucky.

2 comments:

Rivera Family said...

You have a wonderfully sweet husband.

Holli said...

Aw. That's adorable. Cheers to romantic husbands.

Post a Comment