CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Cincinnati Will Always Be Home



Well I finally made it. It took a little longer than I expected, but with a lot of helping hands I got all of my stuff packed and moved into the storage unit. I am so grateful to have such a loving aunt, uncle and cousins that sacrificed their Saturday to help me move and clean. Had I been by myself, I would've been stuck there at least another week!
I'm in Cincinnati, staying at my friends apartment. It is a little cramped (I'm not a light packer), but I think we are both pretty excited to be roommates for a short while. It is a little crappy that she works night shift, and with no school and no job, things are already starting to get monotonous, but man am I ever glad to be back in Cincinnati. I don't have very many friends left here, but Cincinnati will always be home. My family has even moved away. I do feel like there is a purpose in me being here. I feel this is the right place for me to be right now.
What does life have in store for me for the next two months? I'm sure there will be experiences gained and lessons learned. I've been feeling especially loved by my Father in Heaven lately. He blesses me everyday. I'm very grateful to Him for giving me the opportunity to come spend time with my best friend and hopefully make changes in our lives that will benefit both of us. Change is never easy, but I believe that Heavenly Father puts certain people in your life to help make those transitions a little easier. Thank goodness for good friends, and here is to making more memories.

2 comments:

Holli said...

I know what you mean. My old hometowns always feel like home - though my parents have since moved.

Holli said...

Hey, girl! I just realized that I don't know where to send your xmas card. Fill me in?

<3 ya!

Post a Comment