CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

For the Joy of Packing

Wow I can't believe I'm leaving Gallipolis for good tomorrow! I am done with finals (hallelujah), and after a day of hanging out with my gal pal Jackie and celebrating her youngest son's 5th birthday, I decided I'd better get back to work. The best thing about packing and moving is when you think you're close to being done and you're working at a good pace, you realize that you have hardly done anything and that you might possibly be up all night trying to get done before tomorrow. I certainly can't be in a bad mood though, after having such a good week (despite exams) and getting ready to spend 2 1/2 months with bestie-Mel. I also am very excited about finally escaping small towns and going back to suburbia life just outside the city.
Well I suppose I should stop blogging and get back to packing. I keep running out of boxes though. Where does all this stuff come from??

0 comments:

Post a Comment