CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Guitar Hero Addict

So Daniel totally surprised me and shipped my gift to my parents house for Christmas. I had no idea what to expect. He was going to get me new knives, but after I requested that as a gift, he decided he couldn't really get that for me since it might appear as if he didn't really put any thought into the gift. Well when I arrived at my parents a huge box was propped up against the wall. What could it be??? Christmas Eve I could wait no longer. With Daniel on the phone, I opened the box and there was GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR!!! I LOVE Guitar Hero and have been wanting it for a long time. He got me the game with two wireless guitars and my brothers and I jammed out on that all day Christmas and the day after. I'm officially addicted. It's much more fun playing with another person, but I'm content playing by myself too :) I love my husband. He always gives the best gifts. I'm always impressed by his thoughtfulness. He listens to my desires and even when I forget them, he doesn't. Yes I am one lucky girl. I love you Daniel.

1 comments:

Holli said...

How fun! We have Guitar Hero, too and we LOVE it! It's great for when you have friends over.

Post a Comment