CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Yay for Christmas Parades

Why is it that the one day I need the street open so I can park my car close to the main entrance, there has to be a parade? That is one thing I will not miss about living in downtown Gallipolis. Every celebration happens right in front of my apartment and it's a nightmare trying to get parking, so you better plan on staying in doors during all holidays. Well I certainly wasn't expecting a Christmas parade today. I unfortunately had to run to the store to get some more packing tape and noticed the hordes of cars lined up and down the street. Of course I was only gone 5 minutes but by the time I got back my space was taken. Sigh. So off to the back parking lot I went. And of course there is snow all along the walkway and on the old wooden stairs that already are scary enough to walk up. They are so old I feel like they're ready to collapse any minute. Luckily I have big strong men on the way to help with the big stuff. Hopefully no one slips and breaks their neck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment