CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Boston!!!

A highlight in my life right now. I just booked a 5 day trip to Boston at the end of August! I have a good friend who will be attending Harvard in the fall, and we decided I needed to pay a visit and see the sights. I have never been before, so I'm excited to make my list of things to do, places to see, etc.

On another note I have one week of summer classes left and I can't wait for a break. I guess I better suck it up though since come August I'll be starting full time and will be in class a lot more than I am now.

Things haven't been easy these past few months, but Heavenly Father is really taking care of me and blessing me. Things are just falling into place, and I'm so grateful for all the little things he blesses me with that bring me happiness...like trips to Boston! I think I deserve a mini vacation and it will be nice to visit with old friends.

1 comments:

Holli said...

Harvard? That's awesome! Go enjoy your stay. I'm totally jealous... I love the East Coast. And, I might also say that Boston is notorious for having really, super hot.... baked beans. I know how you love baked beans and all... :)
(The boys sound pretty cute too!)

Post a Comment