CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Charleston, SC!

I've realized I am not doing so well at keeping my blog updated as of lately. Things have been pretty quiet in life right now (compared to the last few months), and so I've been drawing a blank on what to blog about.
There have been some recent changes in my life plans. They seem to change every week, but it's kind of exciting that way. :) I am still planning on doing the accelerated nursing program, but I've been looking at different schools throughout the country. I love my family and it's great to be close to them, but I've always been the independent sort and I'm already getting antsy living at home. There are so many accelerated nursing programs, but unfortunately most of them require that you have a bachelors degree in another field. Very few allow undergrads to enter the program. Lucky for me, I tracked down one in Charleston, SC. Have I always wanted to live near the ocean? Yes!
I am very excited about this being an option for me. The school is called Medical University of South Carolina. I probably shouldn't get too excited yet since I haven't even applied yet and who knows if I'll get in, but I am really really hoping I do! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Holli said...

Awesome, Cyd! Get a place big enough so that we can visit! I love South Carolina. It's so southern that I will definitely feel at home!

James and Kresta said...

That would be wonderful! I have heard it's beautiful there. I guess I will have to come visit you to find out myself ;) Good luck with the applying!

Post a Comment