CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

As Reality Sets In

I can't believe it's actually here. I guess I'm still waiting to jump through the next hoop of paperwork or medical checkups for Daniel's new job. Such is not the case though. Well I guess I do have one more major hoop to jump through- living without my husband for 3 months. Yeah definitely the worst part of this whole process, but I will survive right? Well, Daniel and I decided to have one last hoorah with the Mooso clan before we're far away in Arizona. We are visiting them in Valparaiso, IN and today Daniel will be having a fun filled day in Chicago. We decided to go play tourist since my parents only live an hour east of the Windy City. I'm pretty excited. I have lots of memories from when I was 12 years old going to Chicago on Temple Trips...ahhh those were the days :) Holli do you remember swimming in the pool at the hotel? lol. Sorry, random. Back to the main subject here. Our plan is to go check out either the Sears Tower or John Hancock Tower, go to the main shopping district "Magnificent Mile" and go check out Millenial Park. Daniel has never been to Chicago so it should be a fun adventure. Tomorrow we'll have an early Thanksgiving with the family and then bright and early Thanksgiving morning I will drive Daniel back to Chicago for his flight to Tucson. I can't believe I only have 2 days left with him. I am going to miss him so much. He is such a rock in my life, and I'm so grateful for all the sacrifices he makes to support our family. He is a wonderful man and the most loving husband a woman could ask for-- especially one as difficult as myself! :) Well I'm going to quit blogging and savor the rest of my time with my hubby.

2 comments:

Monik said...

Awww Cyd! Time goes by super fast. If you ever get a little lonely though, you should call me :) I want to go to Chicago , it's such a pretty city.. it's in my top 5 places to go in the U.S. Enjoy the city for me too! MUAH!

Holli said...

Cyd, this blog has had me reminiscing about Chicago non-stop! So many funny memories.

Yes, I remember the pool. I have never been so disappointed in my whole life! (Know what I'm refering to?)

Also, do you remember the "flasher" you showed us... his goods... while we were driving in the Vanvakenburg's (sp?) van? Remember the kiss that should have been on the bench @ the Chicago park with Jon? And, do you remember that crazy restaurant we used to go to where the waitresses were super rude?

Ah, the memories! Such fun...

Let's catch up soon. I miss you.

Post a Comment