CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Obsession and Insanity

I have two unhealthy obsessions. The first one is is having a baby. This of course isn't bad. The unhealthy part of it is that I stay up late at night, unable to fall asleep because I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to name my future children. I also all but smother small children whenever I get near them. My 2nd unhealthy obsession is Ann Taylor. This past year I've come to truly appreciate her clothing line including her Loft line. As some of you may know Ann Taylor can be a little pricey, and is most certainly out of my budget range, but luckily we have a simply fabulous store here called Gabriel Brothers. It's sorta like a TJ Max or Marshalls, but a million times better. Well at least it is to me. Some don't like to go there, because you really have to dig and sort through things and then you also have to make sure it's got all of it's buttons, there are no holes/stains, etc. It can be a tedious process, but well worth it for the prices. Last night, Daniel and I took a little trip to Huntington to go shopping and go to dinner and of course I had to drag him to Gabe's. I spent at least two hours sorting through and trying on clothes. I happened to come upon a beautiful dark blue Ann Taylor maternity shirt. Only 9.99... yeah. I bought it. Am I pregnant? No. Am I obsessed? Yes. The temptation of a prego shirt that was Ann Taylor was too much for me to handle. I am very very excited about my purchase. Of course I bought other fabulous things and spent way too much money, but sometimes it's hard to pass up on such good deals. It's easy to justify it in the moment :)

On another note, I am slowly going insane. Daniel still hasn't gotten his call yet. We're hoping that tomorrow is the day, but you never can be sure. I really think I am going to explode. Please please please! I wish they would call him right now! I am so anxious and can hardly focus on anything else. Please pray for us!

1 comments:

Holli said...

Cyd, you make me laugh. I can picture you buying that prego Ann Taylor shirt and just daring anyone to say something.

You'll have beautiful children with Daniel before you know it... and then you'll be missing the good ol' days when you were living fancy free.

Post a Comment