CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Moving Sucks

Wow I can't believe I only have 5 1/2 weeks of school left this semester! It feels like it's gone by so quickly, yet at the same time I have a feeling this last month is really going to drag. I'm ready for a break. It's funny how eager I was to get back into school, and currently I'm wanting to poke my eyes out from all this studying. I'm burnt out and need a break.
On another note, Daniel seems to think he may be gone by next month. While I couldn't be more excited for him to begin his new job, I am certainly not thrilled about being separated for 2 months. I am also VERY unexcited to have to move across the country by myself again. My move from Washington still has me traumatized. Think about your car breaking down in the middle of Wyoming in a rough little town with a big construction project going on- which means no hotels with any vacancy, and very few garages who all are booked with the construction companies vehicles. Yeah I cried and thought I was going to have to settle down in Wyoming. So from this traumatic experience I am dreading the move. Daniel says we'll make sure to have someone come down and help me and travel with me, but I hate to be such an inconvenience. I know most other people have lives and jobs. I'm also somewhat depressed about the thought of spending the holidays by myself. I'll definitely fly out to see Daniel or vice versa for Christmas, but it won't be the same. Sleeping alone in my bed in my apartment doesn't really appeal either. Sorry for all the griping. I shouldn't be so ungrateful, and I'm not... just stressed is all. I know it'll all work out and be worth it, but I just needed to complain a little.

4 comments:

Morgen Newill said...

I am very excited for you guys! Taylor travels a lot for his job so I know how that loneliness goes! I will let you know when we are in town and you and I can get together and do something to help some of your Gallia boredom!

Cyd said...

oh yay! I would love that!

Cassie said...

I can't believe you even braved it by yourself the first time. I hope everything works out for the best.

Holli said...

Cyd, forget Whitney Houston, YOU are every woman! I can't believe how brave you are. And, guess what? You can be brave AND take some time to vent about your frustrations.

And, just so you know, I might be in Texas but I will help however I can. Just let me know what you need.

Post a Comment