CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Let the Stress Begin...

Less than a week... I have less than a week with my husband! aaahhhh! Well tomorrow is Daniel's last day at AT&T and I've never seen him more thrilled. We'll be in Gallipolis Sunday and Monday trying to pack and start scrubbing down the apartment and trying to figure out all that stuff you gotta do before you move. Fun. Then Tuesday morning we are driving up to NW Indiana to visit my family for Thanksgiving and we are very excited! I grew up in the area and have many friends that are still there so I'm hoping that I'll get to see them while I'm there. Daniel flies out of Chicago on Thanksgiving morning bright and early, and right now I'm trying to avoid dwelling on that. Luckily I'm still swept up in the all the excitement and the withdrawals haven't set in yet. I'm certain I will have breakdown moments over the next 2 1/2 months, but I know it'll be worth it. After I we say our farewells, I'll head back to my parents and then I'll be heading back down to good ol' Gallipolis on Sunday... all by my lonesome. After that, I'll complete my last 2 weeks of school, finish packing and putting things in storage, cancel all the utilities, clean some more, call my husband lots, and I'm sure a million other things I am yet to think of. It always happens that way of course. You think you have almost everything done and then realize you really haven't even made a dent. As soon as school is done, I'm up and outta here! I will be an official nomad unofficially. :) I will be staying with one of my bestests in Cincinnati and probably visiting family and other friends to keep me preoccupied while Daniel is gone. I'm excited to be temporary roommates with Melody. We never got the chance to do it before, so I'm sure it'll be a wild crazy time. :) I'm so excited!!!!

2 comments:

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

I'm so glad you we found each other's blogs! Good luck to your move and your husband's new location!! What a wild adventure!

Holli said...

Good luck, Cyd! That all sounds crazy.

Why don't you give me a call when your schedule clears up. I don't want to call and interrupt your precious Daniel-Time. :) Enjoy every minute of him while you can. I was away from Kyle for about 2 1/2 weeks this summer and I thought I'd die.

I'll be thinking of you!

Post a Comment