CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Curve Ball

Isn't funny how just when you things are starting to smooth out in your life, ya get thrown a curve ball? I probably shouldn't be laughing so soon after the fact, but it's much better than crying. Daniel got into a car accident this morning. Thank goodness he wasn't injured (aside from a little whiplash), but his car is now totalled. We probably won't get more than a few hundred bucks for it and now we're down to one vehicle. I know many many young couples survive with only one vehicle, but I have to wonder how. Nevertheless, what's done is done, and we're determined to not let this get us down and make it work. Poor Daniel feels terrible, but I'm actually okay about the whole ordeal. I wasn't as calm at 8 am when I got the phone call, but after a few deep breaths and trying to think rational thoughts, peace came over me. It really sucks that this has to happen, but hey, sometimes blessings come in strange packages, so I'm going to try extra hard to remember that. What would really make this day a million times better, would be THE CALL. That's pretty much all Daniel and I can think about these days. Let it please be tonight!

1 comments:

Holli said...

Oh my goodness! That's so scary but thank goodness Daniel's okay.
I'll pray for you guys. And, as a one-car family, I assure you that you CAN make it.

Post a Comment