CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Goodbye's Aren't Forever

At approximately 5:30 am this morning in Terminal B at the Chicago O'Hare airport I kissed my husband one last time for the next month. I was still only half awake so there was fortunately no traumatic realizations of being alone for the next 3 months. My husband called me as soon as he landed in Arizona and told me how wonderful the weather is right now. I immediately felt peace in my heart and happiness for him and the adventure he is about to embark on. I have no doubt in my mind that our time apart won't be easy, but my Father in Heaven knows my needs and I am so blessed to only have feelings of comfort right now. I'm sure there will be a few restless nights and tears are sure to be shed, but I feel strengthened and look towards being reunited with Daniel. Heavenly Father always knows what's best for us, and He never ceases to take care of my family. I feel assured by this knowledge and know that He will continue to look after us.
I sincerely hope everyone, despite their trials, will count their blessings today. How can anyone be unhappy when they focus on all the things they've been given? Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :)

1 comments:

Holli said...

Cyd, I feel ya. It's so hard for me to be away from my family. But, you're 100% right; Heavenly Father will comfort you and help you during this tough time. (Count it as one of the blessings of being sealed in temple.)

I love you, girl. Call me if you need me.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment