CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Beach Babes





Yesterday was a beautiful day! NWI is finally showing warm weather here to stay... hopefully! Since the sun was out and I was feeling re-energized, I decided to go check out my new school and take care of some errands. Purdue North Central in Westville is where I'll be attending. It is a beautiful campus. I was thoroughly impressed. The staff was very helpful and friendly, and I was able to get my financial aid taken care of and register for classes. This summer I think I've decided on taking Intro to Sociology and Intro to Psychology... pre-req's for Dental Hygiene. It just so happens that I am taking both classes from the same professor, so I cross my fingers that I like him. If not, this could be a long painful 8 weeks.
After checking out campus, I stopped over at my childhood friend's house- Kolbri Corder. Her sister Kresta was in town from California. After much debate we came to the conclusion that a picnic on the beach was called for to celebrate the good weather. Liam (kolbri's step son) entertained himself very easily by throwing pebbles into the lake. While Kolbri relaxed with baby Kenley, and Kresta and I whipped out our cameras. I have to say that I am falling more in love with photography. I only have a puny Canon Powershot, but it has some really cool features and since I'm an amateur, it works perfect for now. I however was very envious of Kresta's Canon Rebel. Trade? :) I don't think she would've, had I actually suggested that. Anyways it was a very fun peaceful day, and I love being around Kolbri and Kresta. They are some of the nicest girls you'll ever meet.

1 comments:

Post a Comment