CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Sucked In


So I've been hearing that these Stephanie Meyer Twilight series are all the rage and since I used to live in Port Angeles, my interest was piqued. I acquired the first book in the series and read it in two days. It's definitely not the most amazing book I've ever read, but it's a very cute love story and well... obviously I liked it if I read it in two days. This morning I was about to log into my myspace account and I saw an ad for a trailer for a movie coming out Nov. 21 on the first book. I watched it, and can I just say now that I'm intensely excited? I'm trying to not fall into the masses of swooning women. It's just nice to actually find a nice clean love story and not have to worry about it being too adult. What can I say? I think I'm getting sucked in.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Welcome to the bandwagon! I love those books.

Daniel Van Orman said...

Great

Holli said...

It is quite fabulous. I wish you lived here so we could go see the movie together.

Debbie and Matt said...

Just to let you know I got sucked in too during the summer... I read all 4 books in 5 days.. disgusting huh ahahahahahaha dn I CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE TO COME OUT! I am a sucker!

Monik said...

yay!! Cyd, welcome to my world!!

Post a Comment